Monday 7 February 2011

Religion

I could not resist slipping away from the party for five minutes to sneakily pop into Religion (especially when I saw a giant SALE sign in the window)




I didn't have long to browse as I needed to get back to the party so this dress was the first thing that really stood out.  I know it's black and I'm trying to steer clear but I couldn't help myself.  A real bargain at £25 (originally £65).  It's right on trend at the moment with the tassels and a dress you can play up or play down.  Perfect to wear on a summers day with flip flops or glam it up in the evening with a pair of killer hills or boots.

The staff in Religion are very friendly and professional and the woman at the till took time to explain exactly how I should care for the dress - even going as far to say what temperature to select when washing.  To top it off you get this gorgeous, funky cloth bag - much better than a paper bag.  

http://www.religionclothing.co.uk

1 comment: