Thursday 3 February 2011

Best home workout



In my opinion the best home workout DVD is the Tracy Anderson Mat Workout.  I did this a few months back for a couple of weeks and saw instant results.  Tonight I've started again and will continue to do this up until summer 4 times a week.  My favourite section is the arm workout (one of my problem areas).  Its a great DVD, its incredibly hard at first but give it a few goes - I found I needed a bit of a break in between sections and even during the routines - only at first as it's bloody hard but a few times in you'll be fine.  Also particularly after the arm workout I remember being sore for about four days, to the point I couldn't even lift my arms, but no pain no gain and you'll get over it.   If you want to look and feel good for summer - now is the time to start!  One thing she does say is that you need to do this workout 4-6 times a week, if you do the DVD enough, you'll see incredible results and fast!  Perfect if you don't want to go down the gym - no excuse if you're at home.

Let me know how you get on :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment