Saturday 12 February 2011

The camera never lies....

Sitting here bright and early(ish) Saturday morning, we're just about to go out for a couple of hours to run a few errands.  Thought I would use the "natural booth" as I like to call it and take some pics bare faced, no make up!!! It's taken me years to get to this point as you know if you have read my post on roacctunane - please read this as it is interesting.

I'm in serious need of some fillers around my mouth ha ha - here goes!  Saturday morning - do girls look better natural or made up???  I think both!  We should all have the confidence to go bare faced.  So many times I have seen some girls made up and then I see them natural and they look so much more beautiful but then of course some of us look way better made up than not.  At the end of the day it shouldn't matter, you are who you are, make up or no make up.  The only time I wear it is when I'm going out, I should really make more of an effort during the day but to be honest, I can't be bothered and I like to let my skin breathe, especially as I have suffered with skin issues in the past.

No makeup - just woken and puffy eyed



Made up and ready for Fabric!



No comments:

Post a Comment