Monday 7 February 2011

Brick Lane

Had a fab day yesterday at All Star Lanes and then curry and Cafe 1001 on Brick Lane.   Our friends engagement party was a complete success and lots of money raised for Great Ormond Street as they held a charity raffle.  We won tickets to see Peter Kay at the O2 in June but sadly can't make it as we will be in the States so we're giving them to Mark's parents instead.  

I got to wear the hat, lots of people commented saying it looked really nice.   I also received some lovely feedback about my blog which is exactly what I wanted to hear.   I'm glad people are enjoying reading this.


                                                            Hat - ASOS
                                                            Top - Miss Selfridge
                                                            Cardi - Topshop
                                                            Necklace - French Connection

No comments:

Post a Comment