Tuesday 1 February 2011

Not enough time in the day or just poor time management?

A question I ask myself every day....

I'm not moaning at all and don't want it to come across like this but there never seems to be enough time in the day to do everything I want to do.  I'm up at just before 7am, then I travel into the City to work, I love my job but rarely have a lunch hour, then I get home at about 8pm.  Need to eat, swim, train, try and catch up with friends on the phone and spend time with Mark and blog!  Before I know it it's mid-night...

I wonder how I can manage my time better, I have to start putting a schedule in place for when I get home. It has come to that!!!

Sometimes I fall asleep on the way home from work so now I think I must catch up reading magazines on fashion, lifestyle and homes and also try to read books more.....

Night!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment