Monday 28 February 2011

Great Weekend

This weekend was so much fun.  I met up with one of my best friends from home, Katie (I'm from Hertfordshire but have since moved to Kent).  First it was drinks and food in Borough Market and then we went to London Fashion Weekend.  Lots of photos taken, so many gorgeous clothes and purchases made.  I'll take some pictures of what I've bought and go into more detail during the week.  We saw a catwalk show which was cool.  Colour blocking and frills were at the forefront of the show.  The only thing I regret is that I wish we went earlier - we ended up arriving about 4pm and it closed at 7pm.  When you purchase your ticket you can choose to either attend in the morning or afternoon - by the time we got there we were tipsy because we decided to go drinking first to catch up - bad move as we seemed to wonder a bit aimlessly but it was such a laugh.   I got to see Kate and spend some quality time with her so that's the main thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment