Friday 11 February 2011

Hair Product - Tip

I have a wonderful beautician who lives in Wembley near my parents who I've been going to for years, Anisha.  She is an absolute wizard when it comes to threading eyebrows.  So when I last saw her a couple of months back she introduced me to this hair product - Macadamia Natural Oil.   I use it everyday - as you would with say Frizz Ease (which I now no longer use).   This treatment is an absolute god send and in my opinion works so much better, you literally just pump out a little and apply to wet hair and then style as usual.  I've been doing some research on the internet this evening and I'm surprised the beauty media aren't shouting from the rooftops about this.   Its a bit pricey at £25 for 125ml but it's a great little investment - trust me.   It does last a long time, mine ran out today and I purchased it I think three months ago.  I panicked when I realised there was none left - that's a good sign!   I don't think you can buy this in any shops but if you do a search on the internet there are sellers so you can purchase on line.

Macadamia healing oil treatment is a therapeutic oil perfect for all hair types and is especially beneficial to dry, damaged hair. the healing oil treatment is instantly absorbed, weightlessly infusing the hair with moisture and nutrients for silky smooth, healthy looking hair while providing natural uv protection from photo and sun damage. dry, brittle hair is miraculously rejuvenated with increased shine and control

No comments:

Post a Comment