Tuesday 25 January 2011

So.....

I haven't blogged for a couple of days, have been meaning to but it's been a combination of things..I'm only just getting over this cold, urgh, the one thing I've found that has helped me is drinking hot water with a slice of lemon - have been having may be 5 or 6 of these a day, I feel so much better.  I've also been doing some research into chinese medicine and there are some really good face massages you can do to help sinus problems, i'll post more on that later.  I totally believe in this, I'm actually a qualified masseuse (not that I practice)  and I learnt a lot about how the east view illnesses and what can be done.

I've been busy at work but also we drove down to Cardiff last night as it was my uncle's funeral today in Swansea and have only just arrived home.  We stayed at our friend's though in Cardiff so didn't have time to blog.  As funeral's go it was so lovely - I think it is the only funeral I have come away from feeling upbeat...

It was nice meeting my two cousin's Ben and Natasha as I think I've only met them a couple of times when I was younger.  Natasha and I have agreed to be friends of facebook and to stay in touch, it was lovely meeting her properly, well you know what they say - out of something bad, something good always happens.

RIP Uncle Jim

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment