Friday 28 January 2011

Dinner

I've been training hard all week after work and still sticking to the healthy eating....seriously I have a wardrobe full of clothes that I can't get into and I'm determined to get into them in time for Japan so its GAME ON!

This is actually a really filling dinner, I had a mushroom omelette (no milk) with a salad (no dressing) and a spoon of be good to yourself range coleslaw from Sainsburys. Was naughty with the diet coke, but at least no calories.  The whole thing couldn't have been more than 300 calories.



So no, it wasn't a chinese take out for me tonight, which was what I really fancied, but nevertheless this did hit the spot (kinda)

Now I sit here with my hot water and lemon whilst writing....off to bed as we are going for a 7am run tomorrow around the lake - night x

No comments:

Post a Comment