Monday 10 January 2011

LA



This year is going to be busy with lots of travelling which I'm so looking forward to.

In May Mark is moving to Los Angeles with his brother and sister in law and their new baby.... :-( I'm a bit sad as obviously I am going to miss him badly but at the same time it is for only 1-2 months and it means I get to fly out there and stay with them for a week. So excited about this as I'm thinking about all the pampering and cosmetic bits I am planning to have done. I'm a big lover of botox and don't mind admitting it - I first had it done nearly 5 years ago and I'm always keen to try out new places for work. This is such a good move for Mark as he should be working with lots of cool producers and LA is now the place for big DJs to move to, for the last few years it was Berlin but LA and Barcelona seem to be the places now. I wish I could go for more than a week but I work too so only have 25 days holiday a year, so need to use them wisely!! Looking forward to checking out Avalon nightclub when I'm out there.

Will be very strange not having Mark at home for a long period but something I may need to get used to in the future, who knows. It will be exciting planning all those weekends with just friends all weekend long....






No comments:

Post a Comment