Saturday 15 January 2011

Jinxed maybe???

I am thinking of selling my car, which I absolutely love but to me it's completely jinxed.

I have a SAAB 93 and got a great deal on as my brother works for them.  The following has happened in the last two years:-

1.  An hour after its first car clean I parked up outside wicks and when I came out a large trolley was up against the passenger side door, which left a massive dent which is gonna cost £800 to repair

2.  I came out of my old house in Maidstone and someone had attempted to rip the wing mirror off, but ended up just smashing it.

3.  A lot of near misses on the motor way whereby people have tried to pull into the fast lane whilst I am next to them!!

4.  The garage I sent it to for its first service did such a poor job I managed to get my money back.

5.  I was on the A20 one evening, travelling 70mph when a truck's load in front of me flew off - still in litigation at the moment regarding this incident.  Luckily I was not badly injured.

6.  The car is still under warranty but there is an issue with the fuel gage and on Monday it will be the third time back to SAAB with the same problem!!

I'm sure there's more, probably can't think of them at the moment.  I think I will just sell it and get another car, I'm thinking may be an Audi.

I don't want to sound superstitious but it has been one thing after another, such a shame as it's a great drive....

No comments:

Post a Comment