Friday 28 January 2011

Healthy Living




Miranda Kerr is one of my favourite models.  She has also studied nutrition.

I have found an interview where she gives an insight into her diet.


A typical daily diet if I am home is:

Breakfast:
* Fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and muesli
* 2 x Rye toast with avocado and boiled eggs
* Water with lemon and ginger
* Cup of green tea
Pecans, almonds and walnuts to nibble on for morning tea (sometimes roasted in tamari)
Lunch:
Fresh tuna salad with spelt crispbreads
Water with lemon
Dandelion Tea
Piece of fruit or nuts for afternoon tea
Dinner:
Either a salmon steak or other fish or Lamb Loin chops or a piece of steak with veges or salad
I don’t eat a lot of potato, but I eat heaps of greens and sweet potato and pumpkin roasted.
Cup of Green tea with ginger
Hope this helps. Love Miranda


No comments:

Post a Comment