Wednesday 26 January 2011

Blakes Hotel

I've stumbled across this gorgeous hotel in Kensington called Blakes.  Wow is all I can say!  Don't know how I haven't heard about this place.  I've attached some examples of what the rooms are like and not bad at all for £150 per night considering the location.







Looks like they have an excellent restaurant and they offer all sorts of packages, really good weekend deals.  Perfect if you're visiting London or just want to stay central for the evening.  The afternoon tea is reasonable too - £19 per head or with champagne it's £26 per head so I will be checking this out with the girls some point this year.  Great for a romantic getaway or to take your girlfriends there as a treat/birthday.

The hotel is designed by Anouska Hempel - check out the website as it shows all the rooms, prices etc.

http://www.blakeshotels.com

No comments:

Post a Comment