Wednesday 12 January 2011

Botox



I thought I would elaborate a bit more on my botox experience as I have been questioned about it. I have had it done in various places, Thailand, Watford, Maidstone and Las Vegas. Thailand was the first place I had it done and they were certainly the most generous, I would without a doubt go back there in an instant. It was a clinic in Phuket. So to cut a long story short I decided to get it done on a whim as my sister was having it done out there on our holiday and I was really pleased with the results. The best place so far in the UK is definitely the clinic I visit in Watford called Cameleon. The doctor there carries out the procedure whereas in all other places it hasn't been a doctor so I felt like he knows more than anyone else. He really takes his time and the prices are good too. I'm a smoker too so I also have it done above my lips as I don't want those horrible smoking lines to develop. I haven't heard of anywhere else that does this - at first I was a bit scared about having it done there but the results are fantastic. I can recommend having botox to anyone in their late 20's, once the lines have developed and are set, that's it! You'd need fillers instead of botox. Its a complete preventative and if it makes you feel good, then why not.

My friends also commented that they felt I looked the best after I had botox at Cameleon. A few pics here a couple of weeks after my treatment at Cameleon...









No comments:

Post a Comment