Monday 10 January 2011

New Years Eve






Mark was playing at DEX Club in Brixton. I decided to drive as I was a bit nervous getting the train and tube down there to be honest, I can be a bit too cautious at times. Brixton is not the safest area of London. Still, the club was really cool and Mark had the crowd bouncing away. Luckily quite a few of our friends came down to celebrate with us, I managed to stay wide awake with no drink down me until 6.30 am.

I wore a really different kind of dress - its a vintage dress which my good friend Sarah Jane owns. One of her friends runs a vintage label and she has a stall at Portebello Market as well as a rail at Topshop Oxford Street, and it is one of hers. Its more of a dress the girls would like as girls appreciate these kind of things more than guys I reckon. I matched it with gold shoes and a black and gold belt.




No comments:

Post a Comment