Friday 21 January 2011

FLASHBACK

To 17th December 1994 - my first rave, my first ever clubbing experience of any kind.

I was sooo young, so sorry to mum if you're reading this which I know you more than likely are because there is no way you'd consent me to go to a rave at 14, but I know she'd be cool as she knows how much I love dance music.   Plus I'm 30 and there's not much she can do about it now as it was over 16 years ago.  I honestly went for the love of the music and had an amazing time.

The whole thing just felt like a dream because I'd never seen anything like it.  Mark and I have been sitting here tonight watching the old videos on You Tube and he agrees that I was so lucky to be there and that I managed to experience the very end of that whole orbital rave era.....those were the days.  But hey we're in a whole new music era now which is fantastic and I've been to some amazing places and events, especially over the last couple of years.

But right now, its back to 1994 to World Dance, it gives me goose bumps watching this, this is what set off my real obsession with dance music.







No comments:

Post a Comment