Sunday 16 January 2011

The Ballet Trend

The ballet trend has been gathering pace – first will come the movie I mentioned below Black Swan.


Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel and Sarah Burton for Alexander McQueen have already put the look and frabics on the catwalk and of course the new fitness craze to come will be ballet.





Not long then until the high street follows and I for one will be keeping a close eye on this.  It'll be interesting to see exactly how this look will become accessible and wearable for you and I - couture I'm sure will not be a problem, but I certainly do not strut around in anything remotely couture (I wish!).  So I have been doing a bit of research and have found a couple of dresses which are ballet trend based, lots of frills and how gorgeous - one can only dream of course - I'm sure there will be more affordable, similar pieces around soon.







1. Chloe

2. Julien McDonald

3. Alberta Ferretti

4. Alberta Ferretti

5.  Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment