Saturday 19 June 2010

This weekend.....

A crazy week at work behind me and this weekend has all been about chilling, working out, and cooking!! Nothing too exciting, but that will all change soon as I have a summer full of parties coming up. The fitness plan is going well and I managed to get to the gym to do marathon 2 hour sessions every night last week - today was a day of working out too and I can really start to notice the changes in my body, clothes are defo feeling better. Only 8 weeks to go until Ibiza so still got a long way to go. Today I did a 40 minute run, 1 hour weights and a half hour swim and feel great for it. Same thing tomorrow and after I will be travelling down to Hertfordshire to see my dad for father's day! Got him a really cool pair of converse trainers so hopefully he'll like those. I cooked paella tonight, Mark and Mandy really enjoyed it, recipe to follow shortly.............

No comments:

Post a Comment