Monday 14 June 2010

Exercise Tip

OK this week is all about losing the pounds as I've mentioned before......trying not to become too obsessed with the training and losing weight as us girls can go a bit loopy loo with stuff like that, let's be honest!!! I think the main thing is that you eat healthy and work out and if you do that you'll look good, right? Well we shall see, I have an entire summer wardrobe which I cannot get in to, I went through a stage of buying clothes too small for me as an incentive to tone up - yep you got it, still cant get into them, so now is the time as I refuse to buy another wardrobe for the summer! I've got a really good exercise tip for anyone that wants to tone their arms. I've just discovered a work out move by Tracy Anderson, its so simple, yet so effective....you really should try it as I assure you it works. Try this once a day:-

With 3 pound weight in hand, hold one arm out in a T, bend at elbow to cover eyes, then straighten, keeping arm lifted. Do 100 reps on one arm; switch.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1LVFFzi_f0





No comments:

Post a Comment