Thursday 10 June 2010

My little bit of luxury




I love nothing else than coming home and lighting my candles..............it's my favourite wind down method. All my friends and most girls, I'm sure love candles, but I think I am the most obsessed out of all my friends.

There is a Space NK right outside my work and I'm always popping in to smell the latest candles and the girls in there know me now, much to my horror when one came up and told me she hadn't seen me in a while (I must be a regular!!). I'm becoming a bit of a pro now, I've tried many expensive ones and I've been so disappointed so rest assured it's not always the pricier ones that are the best! I must admit my favourite is Diptyque, I get so excited when I take one out of the box and light it for the first time.



Today as I write I have burning Cucumis Melo by Carriere Freres Industrie - so refreshing and peaceful.






No comments:

Post a Comment