Sunday 13 June 2010

This weekend.....


So last night we had a BBQ here at our house and we watched the football. I wasn't surprised of the final score as the USA are a good football team. Today the weather has been lovely and i've spent 2 hours today in the gym. I'm back on my strict fitness regime as I'd like to get the perfect beach body in time for August, although I am a long way off that yet. Today I did one hour weights and one hour cardio and really worked up a sweat, loved it and feel so good for it now.

I spoke to my cousin Sophie this morning which was lovely as we have not spoke in a while. She has just moved back to the UK from Berlin and I hope I get to spend loads of time with her this summer. She will be coming to Ibiza with me in August and I can't wait to spend some quality time with her. As well as being my cousin, she really is my best friend and a soul mate. She knows me so well it's scary, we are almost like sisters. Must be a family thing!






1 comment:

  1. Aw Claire that is a lovely post. Don't you just love family? When its good its just very very good. when its not.... ah well we will just focus on the positive eh! :0)

    ReplyDelete