Wednesday 6 April 2011

Monthly Competition

This month I'm giving away five copies of my favourite Fabric CDs all handpicked for different reasons.  I believe the Fabric collection is a collectors item especially as I get the impression that they may stop producing the CDs going forward due to everything going digital.   I LOVE my Fabric collection for many reasons, the cool artwork, the rawness and because they are all completely across the board of all dance music genres.




Fabric 4: Vibrant house music with a few vocals thrown in - absolutely timeless 





Fabric 31: Groovy and sleek - this gets played at many an after party back at mine





Fabric 34: Techno that's warm but a bit out there  - a personal favourite as it's the first present my boyfriend bought me





Fabric 37: House/Techno - I play this a lot in my car and always gets me ready to party!  Plus Steve Bug can do no wrong in my eyes - amazing





Fabric 43: Good honest funk with an 80's twist - I think my CD is completely ruined actually as this has been so overplayed at ours - perfect for summer BBQs and day time parties 


I'm making the competitions a bit easier for you all, so no excuses not to enter.  Just click on the link below.  Winner gets announced 23rd April.

Good luck xx



Click here to enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment