Tuesday 5 April 2011

California Dreaming.......

Counting the days now until I go to the States.   I don't think I've had a proper two week break from work in years (as in relaxation holidays - let's face it Ibiza doesn't count and a quick few days here and there don't do the trick).   So I fly to LA on 3rd June and then back again on the 18th.  So much to plan for.  I'll be staying with Mark and his brother and wife but we're hoping to get a quick trip in to Vegas and I would love to drive up to Santa Barbara for a couple of days and visit the vineyards - it puts a smile on my face just thinking about it.  Loads of our mates will be out there the same time so extra fun for us all!!!  Really looking forward to Gina and Owen's wedding in Beverly Hills, they are such a lovely couple and the sunset ceremony will be so special.

Speaking of Gina I am loving her new track, I spoke with her the other day about it, it's not quite yet finished - I can't wait to hear the end result.    You can see her and hear it here.......great work :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment