Tuesday 31 August 2010

The Final Party....


Mark playing during the day

The Outside Stage

The party on Sunday was so incredible....I am only just recovering. All the DJs that played were amazing and everyone seemed to have a great time. Hopefully there will be more parties like this from Mark and his brother next summer. Sundays will not be the same now, but at least I will be back into my routine and back to normal for a while.....Really impressed at how well organised the parties were and so chuffed for Mark that they were such a success as he has worked so hard to make these happen.


Mandy and I



I arrived about 5pm and ended up leaving at 3.30am as I was beginning to over indulge! Mark came in at about 7am as he went to an after party and we ended up getting up about 2pm and going back to the after party, which eventually ended up back at ours until this morning..... fun times :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment